We want you to have a positive experience while visiting the Southfield Public Library. In order to accomplish this, we have written the following guidelines:
• There should be one (1) Supervising Adult for every four (4) group members visiting the Southfield Public Library.
• Supervising adults must be 18 years or older.
• Supervising adults must stay within sight of the persons they are supervising at all times.
• Please review the Library Code of Conduct and talk with your group regarding their behavior while in the Library.
• Incidents involving any member of the group will result in the entire group being asked to leave.
• Usage of computers will require a valid picture ID or Southfield Library card for each user.