This program is designed for teens ages 12 to 18. Teens earn 30 points for each day that they read for 30 minutes or more. Once you’ve earned enough points you’ll receive a completion certificate you can print and share!
To start, sign up on READsquared!
Get the most out of our virtual summer reading program by participating in these virtual events:
- Children of Blood and Bone Book Discussion
- Free Technology for Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Imagine Your Garden with Gardening Guru (all ages)
- July Trivia Night (all ages)
- August Trivia Night (all ages)
- Student Vision Board Workshop – September 19th at 11:00 am
- What’s My Title…A Reading Recommendation Game Show
- “Write. Right. Rite.” Series