NEW LIBRARY CARD
- Please bring your valid Michigan Driver’s License or State of Michigan ID card showing your current Southfield or Lathrup Village residential address.
- Apply in person or online.
For children under 18:
- Both child and parent or legal guardian must be present.
- Parent or legal guardian must bring ID listed under New Library Card (above).
RENEW LIBRARY CARD
- RESIDENT accounts expire annually on your birthday.
- To renew, please bring your:
- Library Card + ID listed under New Library Card (above).
If you own property in Southfield or Lathrup Village, but do not live here, please contact Guest Services at (248) 796-4200 for information about how you can qualify for a Library Card.