NEW LIBRARY CARD
- Please bring your valid Michigan Driver’s License or State of Michigan ID card showing your current residential address. PLUS…
- A pay stub with your name, the company’s name and the company’s Southfield or Lathrup Village business address (dated within the last 30 days).*
- Apply in person or online.
*If your pay stub shows only a non-local corporate address, please bring the pay stub + a business card or employee badge that shows your name and the local business name and address. A note on corporate letterhead, signed by your supervisor within the last 30 days, stating that you’re employed at the company’s Southfield or Lathrup Village location may be substituted for a pay stub, business card or employee badge.
RENEW LIBRARY CARD
- WORK accounts expire annually on your birthday.
- To renew, please bring:
- Library Card + ID listed under New Library Card (above).
Southfield Library Cards issued for WORK accounts can only be used at the Southfield Public Library.