Are you interested in ways to improve your mental health and wellbeing? Watch the video to start, then check out the links below to read more about the different applications.
If you decide to download any of these apps, remember to download them from a trustworthy source and to read user reviews to make sure the app hasn’t been compromised. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Other Free Digital Resources Available Through Your Library Card
- Square Breathing Visual
- Lines for Life
- HOPELINE – Center for Suicide Awareness
- Crisis Text Line
- 20 Best Self-Help Podcasts to Listen to in 2020
- The Importance of Self-Care: A TED Playlist
- 10 Mental Health Books to Read for Mental Health Awareness Month presented by O the Oprah Magazine
- Free Guided Meditations by Dr. Kristen Neff
- Free Guided Meditations by UCLA Health
*Available to Southfield and Lathrup Village Residents