Print wirelessly from all mobile devices, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones. Submit print jobs from home or in the library.
Printers are located on every floor.
Method 1: Upload to Web Portal
- Click the Wireless Printing Portal button (above) or go to printeron.net/southfield/pl.
- Select either Black and White or Color under Printer.
- Enter your email address.
- Select document.
- If printing a document from your computer: click Browse and locate file.
- Click the green print button. This will send your print job to the Print Stations.
Method 2: Send as Email Attachment
- Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to any of the below printers:
- Only the attachment will be printed. This will send your print job to any of the printers on the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Floors.
At the Print Station
- At the Print Station, put your Copy/Print Card into the card reader.
- If you don’t have a Copy/Print card, one can be purchased in the Copy Room using a Print/Copy Card Dispenser.
- Click Release a Print Job and enter your email address.
- Select the print job(s) you wish to print and click Print.
- A release confirmation window appears. Click Okay.
- If there are enough funds on your Print/Copy Card, your job(s) will be released.
- If there are not enough funds on your Print/Copy Card, you can add more money to your Card in the Copy Room using a Print/Copy Card Dispenser.