- EBSCO Host – many non-fiction titles on subjects such as psychology, political science, crime, technology, etc.
- Gale Ebooks – a variety of reference-type books on topics such as social science, technology, literature and the environment.
- hoopla – ebooks and audiobooks for children and adults. All titles are available any time.
- OverDrive – downloadable ebooks and audiobooks. Use Libby, the new app!
For Younger Readers
- ABCmouse.com Early Learning Academy – With more than 4,000 interactive books, educational games, puzzles, and other learning activities.
- Crabtree Books – Crabtree is giving free access to their complete library of eBooks. Username: read Password: free.
- Tumblebooks – TumbleBookLibrary is a curated database of children’s ebooks and has over a thousand titles for grades K-6. It includes unique animated talking picture books, read-along chapter books, National Geographic videos, non-fiction books, playlists, and books in Spanish and French.
Guides to Downloading Ebooks
- Downloading OverDrive ebooks to your Kindle
- Downloading OverDrive ebooks to your iPad or iPhone
- Downloading OverDrive ebooks to your Android device
|You must be a Southfield Library cardholder and reside in Southfield or Lathrup Village to access these items.|