The Library is currently open for Drive up and Phone Services.
Library hours (until regular building hours resume) are:
Monday: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Tuesday: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Thursday: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Library Always Needs Your Support!
- Contact your legislators and tell them how you use the Library. Let them know that libraries are important to you. Ask them to
- support stable new funding for libraries.
- Join the Friends of the Southfield Public Library here. The Friends of the Southfield Public Library are a group of Library supporters who enhance the services the Library is able to provide.
- Donate funds to plate a book in honor or in memory of someone you love. Funds go toward purchasing new materials for the library. Find out more at www.southfieldlibrary.org/bookplate.
- Sponsor your favorite library program. Find out more at www.southfieldlibrary.org/sponsorship.
- Donate your gently used books to the Friends of the Southfield Public Library.
- Make a tax-deductable contribution to the Southfield Public Library.
- Help us decrease wait times at the circulation desk by having your library card ready, bringing back your materials on time or even early, renewing items online and signing up for email notifications.
If you have further questions feel free to contact us at (248) 796-4200.